Getting the right start at the beginning of the day can drastically affect your performance and focus throughout the day. We have been trying some healthy breakfasts over the last three weeks and have listed our favourites below into a top 10.
- Porridge or oatmeal with a handful of sultanas or rasins and a glass of fresh orange.
- Poached eggs on toast (granary) with a side order of baked beans with a green tea.
- Low fat yogurt with berries (Strawberries, blueberries and raspberries) cranberry juice.
- Low-calorie muesli (no added sugar or salt) with a sliced banana and skimmed milk.
- Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon with green tea.
- Mushroom and fresh herb omelette with a cranberry juice.
- Weetabix with skimmed milk and a glass of fresh orange.
- Boiled egg with solders (granary) and a green tea.
- Mushrooms on toast (granary) and a green tea.
- Grapefruit half with a glass of fresh orange.
Give them a try and post your comments, tell us what you eat for breakfast to start your day? Is it different when you are training or just getting up to rush to work?
Would you add any to our top ten breakfasts?